Piping and Mechanical Design
Our multidisciplinary designers have experience delivering layout, piping, and mechanical engineering services using state-of-the-art laser scanning equipment and design software. The department’s highly-trained staff has knowledge of bulk material handling and a proven track record in assisting clients with selecting best value options. Among their suite of skills:
- Using collaborative, intelligent 2D and 3D plant design tools to optimize space utilization, operability, construction, and maintenance
- Comprehensive and advanced piping design tools
- Knowledge of ASME B31.3 process piping, ASME 31.1 power piping and piping stress analysis
- Licensed Professional Engineers with extensive hands-on experience in design and installation of industrial HVAC systems including ISO-grade clean rooms
- Scanning and modeling 3D plant data and dimensions rapidly, accurately, and at a lower cost in comparison to manual field measurements
Our talented staff of in-house designers have specialty experience in piping, mechanical, and structural disciplines. Their professional software tools include:
- Process engineering software including Chemcad and Epcon
- Bentley structural finite element analysis and design
- Bentley AutoPipe stress analysis
- AutoCAD Plant 3D design software
- Cloudworx Laser Scanning conversion software
- AutoDesk Revit construction software
ADF’s Partnership Approach to Piping
Engineer – PreFab – Install
Introducing a whole new approach to piping services.
ADF has developed a new approach to increase productivity specifically when it comes to one of our key services: piping projects.
From engineering to prefab to installation, our packaged piping services will increase your productivity and safety right away.