Food Safety regulations can be frustrating and complex. Are you a plant engineer or a project manager needing to understand how to implement food safety requirements into your projects?
In this webinar Matt discusses:
- The requirements of the Food Safety Modernization Act, as well as HACCP, GMP and ISO 22000
- The risks of micro contamination and spoilage
- The importance of plant layout and facility design to prevent contamination and minimize CIP time.
- How to integrate best practices during the design phase, including accessibility, drainage, maintainability, and proper ventilation
- How to select food grade materials of construction
- How to implement Construction best practices to minimize risk.
- Appropriate design criteria for Transportation, Handling, and Storage
Following this webinar, you will understand the criteria for food safe design and how to minimize food safety risks for your upcoming projects.
This webinar is for:
- Plant Engineers
- Project Managers
About Matt Williamson, P.E.
Matt is the Director of Engineering at ADF Engineering and has over 30 years of process engineering and project management experience. As a leader at ADF, Matt guides a team of engineers on a variety of process development and improvement projects in the Food, Feed, Bioscience, and Consumer Product Industries.