Automation, Electrical, and Instrumentation (AE&I)
ADF has combined its electrical and controls expertise with a new department dedicated to helping our clients with a variety of automation, electrical, and instrumentation needs.
Recent Project Experience:
- Controls design and testing for a major baking line remodel (see detailed project here)
- Complete repowering design of existing 12.5MW food processing facility
- Electrical classification reports and drawings for a corn milling facility
- Provided a site with motor, I/O, and lighting sketches; and updated classification drawings following a hazardous event
- Coordinated and integrated IS panel and instrumentation installation within client’s existing DCS system
- Partnered with a pilot R&D facility from the conceptual design phase, through detailed design, and into production
Pictured above, members of our AE&I Department: Electrical Designer Wendy Miller; Department Manager Jim Bader; Sr. Electrical Engineer Dave Partridge; and Electrical Engineer Alex Nelson.